7 September 2019
10:00 - 16:00
Van Der Hoopstraat 70HS, Amsterdam
To celebrate the launch of our pattern collection, we are hosting a series of workshops with the new Steek-patterns. One of the first workshops is this one. In this workshop you can make your own jumpsuit in just one day!
De Steek patterns are characterized by it’s minimalism and the simplicity in construction. They offer designs with less seams, simpler closures and pockets, but not compromising in style and contemporary design.
This is a beginner sewing workshop, so both beginners and advanced students can join. In the workshop, you can choose to have the materials in- or excluded. We only use organic fabrics. This day you will create your own jumpsuit, and if you want to you can take our new pattern home, so you can also make the same piece in a different fabric in the future. If you choose to have the materials excluded, you can download a list with the materials you need to purchase before the workshop.
XS – XL
What’s included in the workshop:
– Professional guidance by Natalie de Koning.
– All tools and machines you need.
– Vegan lunch, coffee, tea and cookies.
– Materials: Organic fabric, thread and zipper. (different type of colors/prints to choose from) (you can choose in- or excluding materials)
– Optional: purchase the pattern, so you can take it home.
One-day Workshop: Jumpsuit
Saturday September 7
10.00 – 4.00 PM
max. 6 people
Guidance by Natalie de Koning
Price: 79,95 euro + 39,95 euro material fee (if included)